With the initial disruption of the pandemic now past, the insurance industry is looking to modernize how insurers and broker dealers interact with clients. Traditionally, carriers and agents relied on face-to-face meetings with customers to complete business applications, disclosures and policies, and insurance claims. But in our increasingly remote world, consumers have come to expect the ability to conduct business remotely, with any device they choose, and at their own convenience.
The challenge is how to provide a superior customer experience within the confines of remote digital processes. Despite a surge in all-things “digital”, customers still value the human connection. That’s why a human-digital hybrid model is an important combination for replicating the in-person experience.
In this webinar, OneSpan shares how insurers can bring the human connection to digital insurance processes.
Key takeaways include:
- Developing a hybrid model to address new and evolving consumer behaviors in a remote-first world
- Replicating in-person interactions through digital platforms that integrate e-signature, videoconferencing, identity proofing, and rich collaboration capabilities
- The role of advisors and agents in remote channels
- How a hybrid model will build a stronger connection and loyalty with consumers over time
- Pat Albert, Senior Solutions Architect
- Mary Ellen Power, VP Marketing