OneSpan, BDC, Omdia, Fintech Futures
Mobile apps have become the touchpoint of choice for billions of banking customers worldwide. COVID-19 has only accelerated this trend.
Disruptive innovators seek to activate under-served market niches as well as steal incumbents’ customers on the back of all-in-one, super mobile apps.
Financial institutions (FIs) should not recoil – they need to lean in. Now is the time for FIs to realise the force multipliers of their well-known, trusted reputation combined with their fraud, privacy, security and regulations expertise in their pursuit of supporting customers in quickly, conveniently and securely managing their day-to-day financial lives through mobile financial services apps.
Leading European banks, such as Belfius in Belgium, are meeting these challenges by offering mobile apps that go beyond traditional banking. With these “super apps”, banks can provide customers with access to their financial services as well as to third-party services such as cardless fuelling, on-street parking, bus tickets purchasing and more – without sacrificing user convenience.
So how can you win the mobile banking app battle and secure your future banking business?
In FinTech Futures’ free webinar, mobile banking specialists will explore:
- Why and how mobile “super apps” are an opportunity rather than a threat
- How to overcome hesitancy related to fraud, privacy, regulation and security
- Leveraging your existing identity and authentication techniques to set your app apart
- Samuel Bakken, Senior Product Marketing Manager, OneSpan
- François Guerette, Mobile Product Apps, Business Development Bank of Canada (BDC)
- Philip Benton, Senior Analyst, Financial Services, Omdia
- Paul Hindle, Editor, FinTech Futures