Theodore Papailiou, eOriginal & Sameer Hajarnis, OneSpan
The acceleration of digital transformation initiatives accompanied by the onset of the pandemic have pushed the boundaries of technologies. Originators and borrowers now expect digital to be a normal part of conducting banking transactions, including lending and financing. The auto finance industry is no different, and because closing is complex – involving strict rules for notarization, recording, and loan tracking – lenders have previously struggled to move to an all-digital closing process.
Digital auto finance platforms ensure that banks, lenders and investors have legal control over the authoritative copy of a loan. Delivering an easy, step-by-step financing process for the buyers should include digital identity verification upfront as well as the electronic signing of the retail installment contract. The final step is to securely transfer the authoritative copy of the e-signed documents to an electronic vault benefitting these lenders by providing dedicated storage which makes it easier to track, manage and verify digital financial assets such as mortgages, loans and leases.
This educational webinar features digital experts from OneSpan and eOriginal in a discussion around how identity verification and e-signatures integrated in an electronic vaulting service allow users to manage high-value digital assets.
Additional topics include:
- The key benefits of an integrated IDV and e-signature solution coupled with an electronic vault for investors and borrowers
- How these technologies improve the auto loan process for the customer while delivering security, compliance, and efficiency benefits for dealers and lenders
- What the new digital borrower experience looks like
- Theodore Papailiou, VP Pre-sales & Value Engineering, eOriginal
- Sameer Hajarnis, E-Signature Practice Leader