Hanna Aljaliss, Cognitive Automation Practice Leader, 20 Years of experience in enterprise BPM, RPA and ML/AI
Major analysts are seeing organizations in every industry putting cognitive automation at the core of their digital and business transformation strategies due to the evolution of more advanced capabilities and smart tools. Enabling companies to find new ways to improve the quality of their business and become more efficient.
The integration of different AI features with RPA helps organizations extend automation to more processes, making the most of not only structured data, but especially the growing volumes of unstructured information. Unstructured information such as customer interactions can be easily analyzed, processed and structured into data useful for the next steps of the process, such as predictive analytics, for example.
In this webinar, Cedrus will present how organizations can learn how to fully develop a strategic roadmap to leverage Cognitive Automation and RPA technology for their innovation. Attendees will learn how AI and Machine Learning are becoming a key component to an overall intelligent automation strategy and will also cover best practices and methodologies for quickly turning ideas into feasible, business case driven implementations.
Who Should Attend: Business and technical leaders eager to enhance their understanding of RPA in the era of AI and Machine Learning.
• Introduction: Overview of the session, speakers, about Cedrus [10 mins]
• Part 1: Automation in the era of AI & Machine Learning, a Transformational journey [15 mins]
• Part 2: Turning Ideas into Automation - Process Discovery for use-case feasibility [10 mins]
• Part 3: Creating Business Cases through Benefit-Cost Analysis [10 mins]
- Developing implementation plans
- Determining priorities
• Part 4: Blue Prism Vision [10 mins]
• Part 5: Q&A [5 mins]