Vanessa Sallows, Claims and Governance Director, Legal & General Group Protection
We’re currently in a period of transition, with employees across the country gradually returning to the workplace following the Covid pandemic. This will have a wide ranging impact on the vast majority of the working population in the UK, with some people looking forward to connecting with colleagues again, whilst many others will be anxious for a variety of different reasons, including:
• Catching or transmitting Covid-19
• Travelling on public transport
• Safety measures in the workplace
• The lifestyle transition from home working to going back to the workplace
• What work will be like now and what changes there will be
• A less flexible approach to work and their work/life balance
Similarly there will be manager’s, that might be wondering what they can do to support their employees during this transition period. They might also be anxious about getting things right for their employees and will be focussing on what they can do to support them.
There are many things that we can all do, as providers, employers and employees to support mental health, as we all navigate our way through this period of change.
Supported by market insights, join this webinar for an exclusive opportunity to:
- Explore strategies for supporting employees back into the workplace
- Understand what support there is for line managers
- The support our expert partners can provide
- The importance of wellness programmes for supporting employees if they become absent
- Practical examples of supporting employees with mental health conditions