Ravi Erukulla, Sr. Director of Product Management at Saviynt, Wes Vollmar, Cybersecurity Architect, Marathon Petroleum
Identity today is not what it was a decade ago. Changes in the technology & regulatory landscape, user behavior, and organizational priorities have transformed it from a compliance-oriented discipline to a business enabler — and often a board-level initiative. It has also become the first step to adopting a modern Zero Trust security model.
The latest technology has accelerated the need for identity transformation by impacting the way identity is perceived, practiced, and envisioned. These trends include technology convergence, cloud transformation, software simplification, intelligent automation, and business readiness. Identity is further influenced by adjacent security areas, such as SASE, CSPM, and CyberMesh. So how do you navigate this complex landscape and set your organization up for identity security success? Join us for this live webinar to find out.
In the process, you’ll learn about:
* The leading factors influencing identity transformation
* The top trends driving change (and even some predictions too)
* The benefits of modernizing IAM solutions and practices
* The biggest lessons learned by organizations on the other side
* The most common pitfalls and strategies to consider