Nate Galimore, Dir. Access Management Center of Excellence, Ashwin Satish, Dir. IGA Service Lead | MorganFranklin
Comprehensive IAM frameworks are crucial for safeguarding user identity and access privilege. Human vulnerabilities, like errors and social engineering attacks, can compromise IAM systems. Join us to explore proactive and adaptive approaches for managing IAM, integrating technology and user education. We'll discuss the human aspects of a security framework and balancing user convenience with security. Learn how to achieve adaptability while protecting against threats.
Attendees Will Learn How To:
• Identify and address vulnerabilities posed by human errors and social engineering attacks in IAM systems through thorough training and awareness programs for employees.
• Implement proactive and adaptive approaches to effectively manage IAM and stay ahead of potential security threats.
• Integrate technology solutions with comprehensive user education programs to enhance the overall security posture of IAM systems.
• Develop and implement strategies that strike the right balance between user convenience and security measures without overly burdening users.
• Learn from adversaries and adopt adaptability in IAM management to align with evolving threats and industry best practices.