The Dark Side of the Cloud: CNAPP Strategies that Shine
John Lewington, Industry Specialist & Shanan Winters, Senior Product Marketing Manager
About this talk
The cloud is a powerhouse for rapid innovation. But with great power comes great responsibility. Growing cloud footprints introduce sprawling attack surfaces. Cyber attackers use sophisticated methods to target high value assets. Keeping pace with continuous visibility and assessment is critical for protecting cloud assets. And that means having an effective Cloud Native Application Protection Platform (CNAPP) strategy in place.
Join us for a webinar where we will explore the dark side of the cloud and how to use CNAPP to illuminate your blind spots and keep your assets safe.
Attendees can expect to learn more about:
• The current state of cloud security and the challenges of managing security in the cloud
• What CNAPP is and why it is critical for cloud security
• Best practices for implementing an effective strategy
• How to detect and respond to cloud security incidents, faster
• Real-world examples of organizations that have improved their CNAPP
Don't miss this opportunity to learn how you can improve your cloud security and build resilience into your cloud infrastructure and secure your organization from cyber threats. Register now to secure your spot.
Security tactics for elite security professionals. We help security teams actively defend their organizations with best practices and expert knowledge on threat hunting, threat intelligence and detection & response.…