The Demand for Office Rentals: Now and Post-Pandemic
Calvin Yoa and Aaron Graben
About this talk
With several companies' sudden shift from working in the office to working from home in the past year, will there still be a demand for offices when the pandemic subsides? In this interview Calvin Yoa from Tjene and Aaron Graben from Titan York discuss the current trends and impacts of the pandemic as well as the future outlook on the office rental industry within the Greater Toronto Area in Canada.
• Pandemic's impact on the Toronto office rental industry
• Current trends on office rentals (location and rental rates)
• Do offices still bring value to the workforce?
• In the post-pandemic world…
◦ What will the office demand in Toronto look like?
◦ Where will employers choose their office rentals?
◦ How will office rentals be used?
Connect with the speakers:
Calvin Yoa, Managing Partner at Tjene: email@example.com
Aaron Graben, President of Titan York: firstname.lastname@example.org