Lindsey Stewart and Julie Patitjean-Freytet
SESSION 3: Sustainable Investing Approaches – Applying Exclusions (September7)
The world of sustainable investing is advancing and its simplest form—applying exclusions—continues to play an important role. Exclusionary strategies are among the most popular ESG approaches because they support both managing risk and catering to investor values.
But, how much effort is needed to find relevant investments? How important is investment monitoring for performing proper due diligence when it comes to applying exclusions or any of the other sustainable investing approaches?
Join us to find out!
• How exclusion has evolved as sustainable investing gained prominence
• How asset managers use exclusions today
• Data available to meet exclusionary objectives
• How to assess intentionality vs reality and the capabilities that seek true exclusions
• The nuances that exist within these strategies
• Lindsey Stewart, Director of Investment Stewardship Research
• Julie Petitjean-Freytet, Direct ESG Product Manager
Sustainable investment analysis and reporting can be complex to understand. This series of webinars focuses on key approaches to sustainable investing, helping you incorporate them into your practice.
Are you enjoying the series? Watch the previous part or keep up to date with the upcoming sessions.
Limiting ESG Risk—June 7 (watch now at https://www.brighttalk.com/webcast/18471/545265)
Assessing Impact—July 13 (watch now at https://www.brighttalk.com/webcast/18471/548963)
Applying Exclusions—Sep 7 at 9:30 a.m. CT / 15.30 GMT / 16.30 CEST