Brian Costello, Figen Ceceli, Tara Unverzagt
The most productive step toward providing holistic financial guidance to clients is to fully understand their entire financial picture. Learn how client-aggregated financial data can be your most valuable tool for providing truly personalized advice at scale, while also identifying opportunities to increase AUM, speed up client onboarding, reduce administrative overhead, and more.
Safely aggregating investors’ data has historically had its pain points, including unforeseen broken connections and the ongoing and sometimes difficult conversations with investors about the benefits of aggregation and overcoming security concerns.
Morningstar ByAllAccounts and Fidelity are working together to offer investors a safer way to exercise their choice to share their financial data with their advisor. Learn from industry experts on how to harness the power of this high-quality client data to support advisor-client relationships and how to talk to your clients about the benefits of aggregation when leveraging safer, more reliable connections. In this webinar, you will learn about:
The evolution of the financial data ecosystem, including the need for continued improvements in how the industry safeguards customer information.
- Why Morningstar ByAllAccounts and Fidelity are your trusted partners, ensuring you have safe, consistent access to high-quality aggregated financial data.
- How data can be used to deliver personalized advice, but also deepen trust in the advisor/client relationship.
- Keys to speaking frankly with investors about the benefits of aggregation and overcoming security concerns.
- Brian Costello, Head of ByAllAccounts Data Strategy and Governance for Morningstar Wealth
- Figen Ceceli, SVP Product Area Leader, Data Aggregation, Fidelity Investments
-Tara Unverzagt, Founder and Chief Advisor, South Bay Financial Partners