Patrick McDowell, AWS, Sr Partner Solutions Architect & Salman Syed, Palo Alto Networks, Sr Technical Marketing Engineer
AWS delivers reliable networking to connect users, applications, and data. Organizations seek to augment native security controls with deep network inspection and threat prevention; however, traditional approaches sacrifice simplicity, scale, and cost effectiveness, thus offsetting security benefits.
In this webinar, AWS and Palo Alto Networks experts dive into cloud network security challenges and how to build simple, scalable, and cost-effective network security in AWS with the Gateway Load Balancer and VM-Series virtual Next-Generation firewalls.
In this webinar, you'll learn to:
- Integrate VM-Series virtual firewalls with GWLB to protect applications with simple and scalable network security
- Inspect traffic entering, leaving, and moving within the cloud to block known malware, unknown threats, and data theft
- Protect east-west traffic flows against malware propagation
- Decrease costs by eliminating active, passive availability
- Streamline traffic inspection and deployment models