John Grady, ESG | Chintan Udeshi, Palo Alto Networks | Linh Lam, AWS | Hussein Khazaal, AWS
Organizations pivoting to cloud-native application architectures and container deployment
need to prioritize, secure and maintain operational consistency across hybrid environments.
Securing cloud-native applications is a difficult challenge; organizations have to ensure tools are
being effectively and consistently deployed, configured, and managed across different parts of
the environment in order to prevent cyber attacks.
Organizations need to invest in tools available for procurement via cloud marketplaces and
deployed natively through Kubernetes to ensure a consistent and streamlined DevOps
workflow. However, as organizations migrate their data, they often neglect to implement
security earlier in the development cycle, leaving them defenseless against attackers. In spite of
this, organizations who secure their applications early on can still become complacent and
vulnerable against unknown and unpatched vulnerabilities, especially when they fail to
prioritize their runtime network security. Join ESG Senior Analyst, John Grady and guests from
AWS and PANW as they discuss how organizations can develop an advanced container security
solution and the importance of prioritizing Network Security for containers as threats that
plagued legacy applications also impact containerized workloads.
- How to leverage containers to support business agility and Digital Transformation
- Selecting the right tools to support zero trust strategies and streamline the DevOps
- How containerized firewall solutions can give security teams the visibility to secure
hybrid environments and integrate these firewall solutions with DevOps tool
- How to protect your containerized workloads against unpatched and unknown
- How to maintain a consistent security posture across traditional VMs and Containers
- Protect containerized applications deployed anywhere using AWS Marketplace for