Of the 80% of companies attempting digital transformations, what sets apart the 14% that succeed? Traditional project-centered models are being left behind in favor of product-centric ones that are yielding dramatic results. Essential shifts must happen first - this webinar covers what they are and where to begin transformation through digital product management.
– Value streams, products, and functional departments
– Funding projects or funding outcomes?
– Measuring success without scope, time and effort
– Winning by losing command-and-control
– Next steps
ABOUT OUR SPEAKERS
Sharat Kunduru, Lead Architect - Services
Sharat has spent much of his career focusing on business and systems analysis, integrations architecture and design, development and providing technical leadership. His technical skills and insights have contributed to his reputation for solving complex and complicated technology challenges for leading global companies.
• 15+ years of consulting, implementation experience in PPM/Agile and related technologies help
• SAFe® LPM Certified, Certified Clarity PPM Professional
Ravi Sawant, Global Head of Value Ops at Enterprise Studio
Ravi has led large-scale transformations from implementations and complex migrations to process re-engineering. Key impact areas include digital product management, PPM 2.0 and modern ways of working for seamless integration of strategy, execution and collaboration.
Focus areas: Business agility, enterprise transformations, value-centered delivery and product development.
• 20+ years of consulting in PPM/Agile, Security, Network and Server Management
• Large transformations for dozens of Fortune 100 clients
• More than 150 PPM implementations
• SAFe® LPM, SAFe Scrum Master, PMP, ITIL, Open Group Certified Master IT Architect, PPM & Agile Expert