Lisa Sass, Sangeeta Aryasomayajula, Ravi Sawant
Test automation can make a dramatic difference in accuracy, consistency and trust.
Learn more about strategies and options for controlling, customizing and QA-ing with PPM test automation, using fewer resources while powering up faster release cycles, fewer failures, and less spend.
The demand for frequent upgrades continues to increase – and that was before the forced pivot of finding new ways of working. Topics:
- Promises and limitations of test automation versus the inadequacy of manual methods
- Adopting an automation framework
- Achieving faster release cycles
- Reporting accuracy and faster insights
- Customization considerations
ABOUT OUR SPEAKERS
>> Sangeeta Aryasomayajula, Senior Manager - Services
Sangeeta has applied her in-depth Clarity knowledge and skills to solving complex challenges for clients in many different industries, earning accolades for her business acumen and creative, effective solutions.
Focus areas include process and productivity, and business intelligence solutions for the enterprise.
• 12+ years of PPM domain expertise
• Implementation experience in PPM, Integrations Platforms, Upgrades/Migrations and Enterprise Reporting Solutions
• SAFe® Agilist (SA) ,CSM, SIAM, ITIL, ARD, PPM-Clarity
>> Ravi Sawant, Global Head of Value Ops at Enterprise Studio
Ravi has led large-scale transformations from implementations and complex migrations to process re-engineering. Key impact areas include digital product management, PPM 2.0 and modern ways of working for seamless integration of strategy, execution and collaboration.
Focus areas: Business agility, enterprise transformations, value-centered delivery and product development.
• 20+ years consulting in PPM/Agile, Security, Network and Server Management
• Large transformations for dozens of Fortune 100 clients
• More than 150 PPM implementations
• CSM, PMP, DSM, NSM, SSO, Open Group Certified Master IT Architect, PPM – Clarity