Many in today’s workforce transitioned to work-from-home (WFH) as a result of the COVID-19 outbreak, and more organizations are now considering it to be a long-term reality. Even by the time companies feel safe letting people come back into the office, executives do not see the future as business as usual; rather, they see a shift to a higher volume of work-from-home users. It is not surprising that new threats have emerged with the increase in people working from home, in addition to a change in the end-user environment, and that these threats will persist as more adopt a fully-remote or hybrid model.
Join network security expert Rodney Nash as he discusses the good and bad of the WFH workforce, and how to address the threats that come with the WFH workforce and the new normal.
- Traditional VPN: Does it still make sense?
- ZTNA (Zero Trust Network Access): A viable option to VPN?
- What are the benefits? What are the issues?
- End User Experience: Does it matter? How to address it?
Bring your questions for live Q&A.
ABOUT THE SPEAKER
Rodney Nash, CISSP
Network, Email, & Endpoint Security Practice Lead
Fortius Cybersecurity Consulting at HCL Technologies
From performing network security assessments to Zero Trust assessments, Rodney has worked across all areas of information security. He has worked with clients in a wide range of industries, merging information security technology solutions together to support and build the best solutions for their needs.
- 25+ years in IT, including system administration, Windows & Linux, networking, and information security
- 20+ years in IT Security performing network security engineering & architecture, endpoint security, vulnerability management, incident response, and government & compliance.
HCLTech Studio brings together practical insights from experts in technology, leadership and organizational excellence. Our mission is to share the knowledge and experience we gained from helping organizations optimize the potential of their technologies and transformations.
Follow our channel to learn more about digital advisory consulting, IT business management (ITBM), cybersecurity, AIOps and more.…