Elena Kozhemyakina, Fintech4Funds | Lisa Kimball, Finicity | Panos Skliamis, SPIN Analytics | Jouko Ahvenainen, Robocorp
Managing risk is a necessity for lenders, insurers, and the customers they serve. When a lender wants to understand if someone is qualified for a loan, they need to understand debt & credit history, employment history, and past histories of default. Insurers have equally cumbersome criteria for gauging risk. Regulatory compliance adds in another layer of complexity. This process is long and inefficient, and in a modern marketplace, being quick and agile keeps you competitive. AI can help streamline the process, and knowing how to employ AI can be the difference between success and failure.
Join this webinar to hear about:
- The benefits of using AI in risk management
- How regulatory compliance can improve with AI
- Case studies of how AI is driving value for insurance companies and lenders
- Lisa Kimball, SVP, Product & Strategic Programs, Finicity
- Panos Skliamis, CEO & Founder, SPIN Analytics
- Jouko Ahvenainen, Co-founder at Robocorp
This episode is part of the "Driving Fintech Forward" series with Elena Kozhemyakina, Founder and CEO of Fintech4Funds. We welcome viewer questions and participation.