Elena Kozhemyakina, Fintech4Funds | Labhesh Patel, Jumio | Chris Leong, Leong Solutions | Amnah Ajmal, Mastercard
Legacy financial services institutions consistently see big Tech as a competitive threat. The highly-scaled, AI-driven method of creating and nurturing client relationships seems to be the antithesis of what high-touch, relationship-driven investors pride themselves on.
However, the industry is already moving in this direction; with Charles Schwab’s purchase of TD Ameritrade and Morgan Stanley’s purchase of E*TRADE, we see action towards improving today’s digital experience. This is what consumers expect, and where the profits lie - research found by the World Economic Forum highlights that the industry is moving towards an era of self-driving finance, where returns are not owned by those who invest client money, but by those who own the customer’s experience.
So how can FS companies across the board view the digital client experience as a strategic advantage?
Join this discussion as we explore:
- What the digital customer experience encompasses
- How AI and automation can help you focus on deepening your relationships
- How AI can help streamline back-end operations
- Elena Kozhemyakina, Founder and CEO, Fintech4Funds
- Labhesh Patel, Chief Technology Officer and Chief Scientist, Jumio
- Chris Leong, Transformation Consultant, Leong Solutions
- Amnah Ajmal, Executive Vice President, Market Develpment - MEA, Mastercard
This episode is part of the "Driving Fintech Forward" series with Elena Kozhemyakina, Founder and CEO of Fintech4Funds. We welcome viewer questions and participation.