Andy Ellis, Advisory CISO, Orca Security hosts CISOs from Cisco, NextRoll and BookNook
At the end of 2021, the cybersecurity world was rocked by the serious and ubiquitous Log4j RCE vulnerability. Weeks later, many organizations still don’t have a full grasp on their vulnerability exposure and are still far off from completely remediating it. In this upcoming webinar, Orca Security brings together a panel of leading CISOs to share their Log4j experiences, advice and lessons learned, moderated by Andy Ellis, Advisory CISO at Orca Security. Join the webinar to hear:
- Where your peers are in the process of remediating Log4j, based on Orca Security research of thousands of Log4j alerts.
- Tales from the trenches: how our CISO panelists responded to Log4j, from initial response and investigation (including some unexpected places where Log4j was discovered), to remediation efforts.
- Advice from our CISO panelists on how to prepare for similar incidents and reduce future risk.
- Andy Ellis, Advisory CISO, Orca Security (Moderator)
- Helen Patton, Advisory CISO, Cisco
- Ralph Pyne, VP of Security, NextRoll
- Jack Roehrig, CSO, BookNook