Nic Rouhotas, Staff Consulting Specialist Engineer, VMware ANZ and Ryan Douglas, Specialist Systems Engineer, VMware ANZ.
Explore strategies to successfully implement Zero Trust Networking with VMware NSX.
Security professionals are realizing that there is an over-reliance on perimeter firewalls whilst there is minimal visibility or protection of the vulnerable east-west where lateral movement often is unrestricted. VMware delivers a fundamentally different, “intrinsic” approach to securing east-west traffic – one that eliminates blind spots is built into the hypervisor and is available to every host.
In this QA style session, you will learn:
- Critical requirements for the NSX Service-defined Firewall
- Why protecting and securing the east-west traffic is a no-brainer
- How to improve security, lower costs, and dramatically simplify operations
- Damian Bruce, Specialist SE, Network and Security, VMware ANZ.
- Nic Rouhotas. Staff Consulting Specialist Engineer, Networking and Security, VMware ANZ.
- Ryan Douglas, Specialist Systems Engineer, Network and Security, VMware ANZ.