Allan Lane, Algo-Chain | Tihomir Iliev, GraniteShares | Hector McNeil, HANetf
Technology and the COVID-19 pandemic has enabled and accelerated consumption, affecting both the purchase method and the purchased item. According to Adobe, the ease of purchasing has manifested in a 77% year over year increase in online spending in May 2020 alone. During the COVID-19 crisis, around 15% of US consumers tried grocery delivery for the first time, and 40 percent intend to continue, according to McKinsey. Even exercise has shifted, as consumers try and enjoy their workouts at home. They are also looking for new food to try, as lab-grown meat has become a replacement for animal protein, as supply-chain issues have disrupted availability.
This has investors wondering: what are the long-term effects of new consumer preferences and methods of purchase?
Join this webinar to learn more about:
- The size of the eCommerce opportunity now
- How consumer preferences have changed during the pandemic
- What new business models are emerging or evolving to capture new consumer behaviors
- Allan Lane, Co-founder, Algo-Chain
- Hector McNeil, Co-CEO, HANetf
- Tihomir Iliev, Sales Director, Europe at GraniteShares