Ramesh Dontha | Jérémie Farret | David Yakobovitch | Amit Bhattacharyya
About this talk
One of AI’s most compelling business use cases has always been its potential for effortlessly analyzing massive volumes of information and enhancing insights by revealing correlations buried in seemingly unrelated data. Unsurprisingly, AI has been readily adopted into the big data and analytics ecosystem, and even rates high enough on the hype meter to secure its own track (‘AI, Data Science and Machine Learning: The Future Starts Now’) at Gartner’s annual ‘Data & Analytics Summit.’
In episode two of “AI: The Future of Business,” we covered some of the more compelling business use cases that AI has made possible. In this episode, Ramesh Dontha and a panel of industry experts will discuss how AI and analytics have become two inseparable forces, poised to provide businesses with the data insights they need to thrive in an increasingly competitive marketplace.
- How AI-powered predictive and prescriptive analytics are capable of analyzing data to foresee outcomes and provide actionable solutions
- How augmented analytics is streamlining the analytics process through more intuitive data management, preparation and discover
- How cognitive analytics uses human thought/learning patterns to dissect complex data and reveal deeper context that businesses can benefit from
- And more!
Host and Panelists:
- Amit Bhattacharyya - Head of Data Science at Vox Media and Lecturer at UC Berkeley
- Jérémie Farret, Vice President - Advanced Analytics & Artificial Intelligence (3AI) at Inmind Technologies
- David Yakobovitch, Sr. Manager, Education Delivery Specialist - SingleStore
- Ramesh Dontha - Host and Digital Transformation Executive
Each month, the AI: the Future of Business series explores the latest trends, technologies and best practices in the world of Enterprise AI and sheds light on Artificial Intelligence for the modern business.