How to Build An AI Solution: Processes and Workflows
Ramesh Dontha, Digital Transformation Pro | Christopher Bergh, DataKitchen | Amit Bhattacharyya, Vox Media
About this talk
There is much well-deserved hype around how AI can transform businesses from the inside out. But many organizations are finding that building an AI solution that is ethical, secure and really drives success is not straightforward.
In episode 7 of AI: The Future of Business, it’s time to get practical. Join Ramesh Dontha, founder of Digital Transformation Pro and special guests as they share essential knowledge on how AI processes and workflows.
They’ll be discussing:
- How to effectively identify the business problem you want AI to solve
- Why it’s essential businesses conduct a feasibility study
- How to get started with ideation, data discovery, data audit and preparation
- What’s behind a successful AI Proof of Concept
- What’s in a project workflow - from data preparation, algorithm selection, model and benchmark development to product launch
Host and Panellists:
Ramesh Dontha, Host and Digital Transformation Pro
Christopher Bergh - CEO & Head Chef, DataKitchen
Amit Bhattacharyya, Head of Data Science, Vox Media and Lecturer at UC Berkeley
Each month, the AI: the Future of Business series explores the latest trends, technologies and best practices in the world of Enterprise AI and sheds light on Artificial Intelligence for the modern business.