Ramesh Dontha, DX Pro | Sid Sharma, Sisu Data | Fred Tabsharani, Loxz Digital Group |
About this talk
AI has been a hot topic for quite some time now, with much debate around how AI can transform certain industries and solve challenges. But one topic that hasn’t been as closely addressed is how AI is transforming technology - particularly, Cloud computing.
In episode 8 of AI: The Future of Business, we’re asking what AI means for the Cloud and vice versa, and how businesses can take advantage of their integration.
Join us to hear:
- How AI is transforming Cloud computing
- How Cloud is accelerating AI adoption
- Which leading industries are driving AI in the Cloud
- Leading use cases for AI in the cloud
- Pros and cons of Cloud computing for AI
- Best practices for utilising AI in the cloud
Ramesh Dontha, Digital Transformation Pro
Sid Sharma, Analytics Evangelist, Sisu Data
Fred Tabsharani, Founding Member, Loxz Digital Group
Each month, the AI: the Future of Business series explores the latest trends, technologies and best practices in the world of Enterprise AI and sheds light on Artificial Intelligence for the modern business.