Ramesh Dontha - Digital Transformation Pro and more
About this talk
AI and machine learning are closely linked to digital transformation, and is perhaps why 2021- a year of immense business transformation - has seen such a shift towards AIOps and MLOps. In fact, according to a recent IBM survey, 21% of respondents said that AIOps had a “transformational” relationship between IT and other parts of the business.
Some key takeaways from organisations implementing AIOps include observability and end-to-end visibility, automation of complex processes, and support on the cloud. Similarly, MLOps reduces time to market for AI products and optimises working processes for data scientists. Evidently, AIOps and MLOps can have a real impact on the relationship between moving parts in the organisation, and done right, can have a transformative impact on your business.
Join us in this session as we discuss:
- How AIOps and MLOps have impacted transformation efforts in 2021
- Best practices for implementing AIOps in your organisation
- Overcoming challenges when it comes to implementation
- MLOps challenges and how to overcome them
- What’s next for AIOps and MLOps as we move into 2022