Ramesh Dontha, Digital Transformation Pro | Charles Skamser, Kyndryl Consulting
About this talk
Hyperautomation is a business-driven approach to rapidly automating IT and business processes, based on individual businesses needs and wants. Leveraging hyperautomation creates an intelligent digital workspace and improves productivity by allowing enterprises to choose which tasks and workflows to automate. It’s these benefits that dubbed hyperautomation as ‘a leading strategic technology trend’, according to Gartner.
But what does hyperautomation look like at every business level? How can businesses take that first step to begin their hyperautomation journeys, and how can we solve the challenges of hyperatuomation?
Join us in this session as we discuss:
- How hyperautomation works, and where to begin
- The challenges you may come across on the path to hyperautomation, and how to overcome them
- The business benefits of hyperautomation
- The differences between hyperautomation and intelligent process automation
- The value of hyperautomation in the business world today
Each month, the AI: the Future of Business series explores the latest trends, technologies and best practices in the world of Enterprise AI and sheds light on Artificial Intelligence for the modern business.