Answering Your Questions: Ethical AI in the Hot Seat
Ramesh Dontha, Digital Transformation Pro and Guests
About this talk
In 2023, ethical AI has never been more important. As AI plays an even larger role when it comes to employment, healthcare, and the justice system, ethical AI is no longer just a topic for debate, but an absolute must-have.
Creating an AI ethical framework is essential. But where should you start? And how can you set it up for success?
In this session, we’ll discuss your questions from our previous two episodes on ethical AI. Join us as we consider:
- What leaders and business decision makers can do next to reduce bias and improve the ethical standards of AI systems
- The key considerations for an AI ethical framework
- How to balance the tension between intelligent algorithms and sensitive information
- Where does risk assessment come into ethical AI?
- Where does GDPR come into ethical AI?
- The role of an AI Ethics Officer - will every organisation designing ML models require one?
- And much more!
Each month, the AI: the Future of Business series explores the latest trends, technologies and best practices in the world of Enterprise AI and sheds light on Artificial Intelligence for the modern business.