Cloud computing represents a drastic departure from legacy IT in virtually every respect. The new technology architecture, the nature of how cloud is provisioned, and the shared responsibility model means that IT audit must be significantly altered to provide assurance to stakeholders that their cloud adoption is secure.
If you are CISO, security and compliance manager, internal auditor or external auditor, and you want to skillfully address the specific concerns that arise from the use of cloud services, this is a webinar you wouldn’t want to miss.
Jacques Nack, CEO of JNN Group, and John Gukian, CISSP and Senior Security Engineer at a leading tech company, are two cybersecurity experts who contributed to the development of the CCAK, a new cloud auditing credential from the Cloud Security Alliance. During this virtual conversation, Nack and Guckian will share their perspectives on audit cloud IT environments and how earning the new credential -- CCAK -- can help cloud auditing professionals be more effective in their work.
Topics covered include:
- The key differences between auditing a cloud environment vs. a legacy IT environment
- The unique risks and requirements of compliance in the cloud
- Roles and responsibilities you need to have within your company to address cloud security
- Data security and data privacy compliance issues you need to be prepared for when expanding outside the U.S.
- How earning the CCAK can help cloud security professionals become more effective