Dan Simon | Milena Shishkova | Dean Jordaan | Fatimehin Adewumi Dare | Andreas Schmidt
Companies across industries are struggling with the challenge of complying with an ever-evolving regulatory landscape.
In order to thrive, you must stay ahead of upcoming regulatory changes, efficiently adapt your cross-organizational strategy and educate key stakeholders about the impact of those changes.
In the ecommerce and payments world, complying with the Second Payment Securities Directive (PSD2) requires numerous actions – many of which could impact the way that key stakeholders interact with the business.
In episode three of Checkout.com’s series Embracing Changing Trends in Connected Payments: Thriving in the Post-Pandemic Ecosystem, we’ll look at the impact of the PSD2 and other regulations on merchants. And we’ll explore the organizational and strategic changes businesses need to make to remain compliant.
Join Checkout.com and a panel of PSD2 experts as they explore:
- Best practices and resources for how you can ensure you’re fully prepared and setting yourself up for payment regulation success
- How your organization can tackle regulatory change and adapt without compliance impacting your bottom-line
- How to educate key stakeholders – including customers – about the impact new regulations will have on their interactions with your organization
- Dan Simon - CEO, Vested
- Milena Shishkova - Senior Product Lead, Checkout.com
- Dean Jordaan - Director - eCommerce and Payments at Microsoft
- Fatimehin Adewumi Dare - Software Engineer at Transferwise
- Andreas Schmidt - Head of API & Product Owner Core Payments at Zalando