Process Ownership: Drive Stakeholder Value with Enterprise Process Governance
Zach Bennett, CEO & Chief Architect / Harry Hetrick, Director of Client Solutions
About this talk
Process Governance defines the Policies, Procedures and Key Activities for Enterprise Process Management to drive value for your key business stakeholders.
What are the Key Benefits of Enterprise Process Governance?
• Mature Process Governance enables process transparency, increases quality and provides flexibility
• Release Cycle Management (RCM) and team collaboration is possible without IT support or alignment of resources
• Enterprise Class solutions automate notifications, release tasks and supports escalation mechanisms for dynamic teams
How does Process Governance impact you?
• Process Owners (Business Stakeholders) require user experiences for easy access to business process information to review and communicate with team members
• Process Administrators (Center of Excellence) require an easy solution to Manage the Process Framework, Process Workflow and Process related Assets
Visual Enterprise Architecture (VEA) delivers Strategic Services and Solutions for Business Process Excellence, IT Portfolio Planning, Governance, and Enterprise Architecture. Our proven best practices ensure agility, flexibility, and prioritization of key initiatives to achieve transformational results.…