Head of Group Claims at Generali, Head of Claims Performance & Insights at Zurich, Head of Data Analytics at AXA
Changing market dynamics are driving an automation revolution within an insurance marketplace that competes on two key factors: cost and customer experience. The ability for insurance companies to deliver on this (faster service, greater transparency, increased control) begins with data.
Yet, the insurance industry today continues to struggle with the first mile of data processing, relying on a complex patchwork of outdated, legacy technology and cumbersome, manual processes. This creates an informational and operational bottleneck that affects all downstream processes, preventing customers from getting the experience they deserve and putting an insurance organization’s competitive position in jeopardy.
Insurance leaders everywhere are rethinking their existing operations, leveraging the latest technologies to reduce manual work, streamline processes, unlock employee capacity, and enhance overall customer experience. Intelligent automation technologies that utilize Artificial Intelligence (AI) and Machine Learning (ML) are becoming the critical driver to higher quality data and faster, more reliable insurance processing and decision-making – whether that’s handling a claim or processing an application.
In this webinar we will:
- Share insight into the cutting-edge technologies being used by insurers to streamline claims processing
- Teach you how to leverage these technologies to improve customer experience
- Share tips and best practices from experts in the field on becoming more agile
Taking part in the discussion are:
• Mario Riccò, Head of Group Claims, Generali
• Liz Ryan, Head of Claims Performance & Insights, Zurich
• Joël Farvault, Head of Data Analytics and Data Innovation, AXA
• Patricia Diaz, Director of Product Marketing, Hyperscience
• Moderator: Wyn Jenkins, Managing Editor, Intelligent Insurer