“Automate to dominate” is the modus operandi within insurance companies now, with a revolution in underwriting and submissions well underway. Consumers demand a transparent, digitized, personalised insurance buying experience equal to that of which they’ve become accustomed to with popular online retailers. For insurance companies slow to embrace change or digitisation, there is a real risk of becoming an industry laggard and losing customers and market share to more progressive competitors.
But how are large insurers articulating and operating against their digital transformation agendas? What is the best way to find, evaluate and implement solutions to automate submissions and underwriting? Register for this upcoming webinar to find out.
You’ll hear from:
- Steve Robinson, Chief Distribution Officer, Bestow Life Insurance
- Crystal McQueen, Divisional Assistant Vice President, Great American Insurance Group
- George Beattie, Head of Incubation Underwriting, Beazley
- Charlie Newark-French, Chief Operating Officer, Hyperscience
- Moderator: Jacob Abboud, Managing Partner & Founder, Petraenovus Consulting
And you’ll find out how to:
- Free up critical employee resources to focus on delivering more innovative products and services
- Develop modern underwriting practices while protecting data and customers
- Unlock accurate, actionable data to make swifter and smarter underwriting decisions and improve customer experience
- Get advice on how to choose an automation solution that balances speed with quality, including mechanisms for bringing “humans-in-the-loop” to supervise machines