April Rudin, FinTech B2B Marketing Advisory Board Member
Join ThoughtLab, FinTech B2B Marketing, and wealth management experts for a free-flowing discussion on how wealth and asset management firms will need to rethink their products, services, and business models to meet the shifting needs of investors. The webinar will examine key findings from a worldwide study of 2,325 investors and 500 wealth management firms. Webinar attendees will receive a complimentary copy of an in-depth eBook to be released on the day of the event.
The pandemic has been a watershed event for the wealth industry, accelerating shifts already in motion across generations and wealth levels. These trends include a growing preference for:
- Digital access, personalized digital experiences, and mobile apps.
- Greater ESG investment options, analysis, culture, and advice.
- A broader array of products and services to drive alpha and diversify risks.
- Holistic financial planning and involving family members in decisions.
- Lower fees and more attractive and transparent pricing models.
- Advisors act in an investor’s best interest and comply with higher standards.
April Rudin, FinTech B2B Marketing Advisory Board Member & CEO, The Rudin Group
Joanne Smith, Founder and Executive Chair, TCC Group & Recordsure
Charles Smith, Global Head of Digital Solutions, Refinitiv
Vinod Raman, VP, Head of Investment & Wealth, Stash
Lou Celi, CEO of ThoughtLab, and Director of Wealth and Asset Management 4.0