Gerry Miller, Cloudticity // Steven O’Neal, Remver // David LeBlanc, SecureCloudDB
It’s said that 60% of SMEs in the healthcare industry will be breached; 90% of those breached will be bankrupt and out of business within one year.
Breaches may not start at the database layer but they certainly end there, making the fallout devastating. SMEs are often targeted because their patient data is just as valuable as large organizations, but they may not have as robust a resource set to keep it secure.
Security leaders Gerry Miller of Cloudticity and Steven O’Neal from Remver, both experts in software implementation and disaster recovery for the healthcare industry, join cloud database security expert David LeBlanc of SecureCloudDB to discuss:
- Attack entry points in cloud computing
- Regulatory consequences following a breach and HIPAA violations
- How to best focus cloud database security management efforts
- Using healthcare-focused risk assessments to reduce risk of breach
- Best practices for recovery
Whether you work for a SME or large enterprise, this panel will offer practical advice about how to best mitigate a breach and prevent business loss. Come with questions!