Student Success & Engagement, From Prospect To Graduate
Heather Taynor, VP for Student and Customer Success, Watermark and Sarah Hood, Solution Engineer, Watermark
About this talk
Student Success & Engagement, From Prospect To Graduate | Watermark Solution Tour
Education is more than a certificate or a degree. It’s the path to a better future. Watermark Student Success & Engagement (formerly Aviso Enterprise) is an equity and student success solution helping colleges and universities keep underserved students engaged, increase enrollment and retention, and optimize the chances of degree and certificate completion. This solution makes it easy to identify issues that prevent prospects, applicants, and students from succeeding and gives you tools to develop strategies to address these challenges.
- How to support enrollment teams through campaigns and pipelines
- How our predictive analytics flag potential retention issues
- How engagement positively impacts historically underserved students
- How to gather measurable retention results based on preventative action
- How to keep students on track through alerts, achievements, student pathways, and more
Join this solution tour for a first-hand view of how the right technology helps increase student success.
At Watermark, insights inspire progress. Watermark’s software gives higher education institutions the insights they need to improve, evolve, and empower student success. Watermark’s integrated digital solutions support assessment and accreditation, faculty activity reporting, course evaluation and surveys, and catalog and curriculum development for over 1,700 higher education institutions around the world. For more information, visit www.watermarkinsights.com.…