Charlene Marini, Adrian Däeppen, George Grey, Simon Frost, Ed Hemphill, Hagai Bar-El, Tapio Loponen
Pelion’s Industrial IoT Security Virtual Workshop, in partnership with Industry IoT
During this 2-hour workshop, we deep-dive into the topic of IIoT security and how industrial organizations need to adapt the tried and tested reference architectures to the new reality of Cloud-native Edge computing.
The event includes focussed presentations and features a group discussion between experienced industry professionals from ABB, Foundries.io, Arm, and Pelion.
In this webinar, we talk through the following subject areas:
• Exploring IoT’s unique characteristics from the security perspective
• Addressing the reality of IoT's increased attack surface
• How IoT maps to OT's traditional security framework (i.e., the PERA model)
• What is the compliance landscape, and how to approach it
Speakers & Contributors:
• Charlene Marini – Chief Product & Marketing Officer at Pelion
• Adrian Däeppen – Vice President, Global Product Portfolio Manager at ABB System Drives Division
• Ed Hemphill – Head of Edge Ecosystem at Pelion
• George Grey – CEO of Foundries.io
• Simon Frost – Senior Principal Architect at Arm
• Hagai Bar-El – Senior Director of Security at Pelion
• Tapio Loponen – Connectivity & Cybersecurity Architect at ABB System Drives
• Krishna Parab – Director of Product Marketing at Pelion
• Rob Turner – Senior Manager of Product Marketing at Pelion
This workshop is highly topical and not one to be missed. So, join us and learn more about a subject critical to the success of Industrial IoT.