ID Outlook 2021: How Analytics Fast-Tracks the Journey to Recovery in Banks Ep 1
Michael Araneta, Associate Vice President, Head of Research & Advisory, IDC Financial Insights Asia/Pacific
About this talk
Indonesia Outlook 2021: How Analytics Fast-Tracks the Journey to Recovery in Banks Episode 1
Analytics capabilities are coming together to give financial institutions a great chance to get on to a path to recovery. IDC Financial Insights presents its most recent research on the practical, real-life, and on-the-ground use of analytics as banks in the ASEAN region stay on course to compete well in 2021 and beyond.
Join this session for Essential Guidance for 2021:
- Top 3 data management and analytics use cases that were able to withstand the challenge of 2020
- The role of analytics in the five stages of recovery, and the new data-driven solutions for 2021
- Analytics with financial services context: the experience of data and analytics-driven financial institutions
- How banks can ensure trusted and effective use of analytics to make decisions throughout the enterprise
- Evolving best practices in data management, advanced analytics, AI/ML useful in the next normal
Webinars on analytics software for Advanced Analytics, Business Intelligence, Artificial Intelligence (AI), Risk, Marketing and IT.
If you have any questions, visit www.sas.com/contact to get in touch with us.
Visit www.sas.com for more details.…