How Analytics Fast-Tracks the Journey of Recover in Insurance in Indonesia
Michael Araneta from IDC, Kenneth Koh from SAS, and Budiman Rusly Djohari from PT. Asuransi Jiwa Sequis Life
About this talk
Here comes the right response. Analytics capabilities are coming together to give financial institutions a great chance to get on to a path to recovery. IDC Financial Insights presents its most recent research on the practical, real-life, and on-the-ground use of analytics as insurers in the ASEAN region stay on course to compete well in 2021 and beyond.
Join this session for Essential Guidance for 2021:
- Top 3 data management and analytics use cases that were able to withstand the challenge of 2020
- The role of analytics in the five stages of recovery, and the new data-driven solutions for 2021
- Analytics with financial services context: the experience of data and analytics-driven financial institutions
- How insurers can ensure trusted and effective use of analytics to make decisions throughout the enterprise
- Evolving best practices in data management, advanced analytics, AI/ML useful in the next normal
Webinars on analytics software for Advanced Analytics, Business Intelligence, Artificial Intelligence (AI), Risk, Marketing and IT.
If you have any questions, visit www.sas.com/contact to get in touch with us.
Visit www.sas.com for more details.…