James Clarke, SAS | Michael Monteforte, KPMG Advisory (HK) Limited | Gemini Yang, KPMG Advisory (HK) Limited
About this talk
This orientation toward green and sustainable finance is driven by the desire to ensure that the profits realized and distributed today, do not comprise the ability of future generations to meet their own needs. Financial Institutions looking to set an example with regards to their Environmental, Society, and Governance (ESG) responsibilities should start by defining a common ‘Green & Sustainable’ assessment framework
Join us at our Panel conversation to discuss how we can address real business problems and deliver tangible value with openness, speed, agility, and scalability.
Key Discussion highlights include: -
- Board & Senior Management oversight – “Tone from the Top”
- Corporate Planning – scenarios, measurement models & financial projections
- Environmental Risk Control Cycle – identification, assessment, monitoring, control & mitigation
- Product & Services – corporate & trade finance, insurance, investments, funding
- Performance & Human Capital – thresholds & triggers, training & development
- External Market Engagement – disclosures & communications
Webinars on analytics software for Advanced Analytics, Business Intelligence, Artificial Intelligence (AI), Risk, Marketing and IT.
If you have any questions, visit www.sas.com/contact to get in touch with us.
Visit www.sas.com for more details.…