Fighting against and adapting to the next generation of financial criminals
Marc Anley, Deloitte | Hamida Khan, BNP Paribas | Ahmed Drissi, SAS | Manisha Khanna, SAS
About this talk
With the rise of digitalization, financial criminals have grown in complexity. This has caused a rise of AML cases, and with it are more false positives. We must adapt to this new environment while reducing costs.
Watch this webinar to find out more about:
• The complexity of modern financial criminals and understanding their methodology
• The fragmented data challenges to fight AML and comply with regulations
• Developments in transaction reporting that help to identify unknown risks
• The role of AI and ML detecting false-positives and how to find the real threats
- Marc Anley, Head of Forensic & Analytics, SEA, Deloitte
- Hamida Khan, Head of APAC FS, AML/CTF Advisory, BNP Paribas
- Ahmed Drissi, APAC AML Lead, SAS
- Manisha Khanna, Head, Cloud Data & Analytics, SAS
Webinars on analytics software for Advanced Analytics, Business Intelligence, Artificial Intelligence (AI), Risk, Marketing and IT.
If you have any questions, visit www.sas.com/contact to get in touch with us.
Visit www.sas.com for more details.…