Transforming your Actuarial Function to Stay Agile and Competitive
Abhishek Kumar, KPMG | Jiong Du, SCOR | Ed Plowman, Sompo Holdings | Jackie Chu, ZA Group | Michelle Sun, SAS
About this talk
Featuring top insurance experts who will discuss the evolution of the actuarial industry and current challenge, the latest trends and innovation to support complex pricing and automation of actuarial processes, and how to effectively adapt to new technological, market, and consumer complexities with better, and more dynamic pricing.
Watch this webinar to find out more about:
- How are actuaries in the APAC region overcoming challenges to embrace digital transformation?
- How to improve turnaround time for model development to quickly respond to market changes
- Enhancing flexibility, usability, and traceability: the role of AI and ML
- Emerging technologies available to deliver actionable insights and drive agility - a focus on pricing and other actuarial processes
- Abhishek Kumar, Partner, KPMG
- Jiong Du, Chief Pricing Actuary, SCOR
- Ed Plowman, Group Chief Actuary, Sompo Holdings
- Jackie Chu, Chief Actuary, ZA Group
- Michelle Sun, Head of Insurance Solutions, SAS
Webinars on analytics software for Advanced Analytics, Business Intelligence, Artificial Intelligence (AI), Risk, Marketing and IT.
If you have any questions, visit www.sas.com/contact to get in touch with us.
Visit www.sas.com for more details.…