Chris Tan, Intel | Cyril Arnesto, Unionbank of the Philippines | Durgadas Rege, RBL Bank | Radish Singh, EY
About this talk
Covid-19 has created a fertile ground for even more payment fraud of all stripes. While the advent of digital payments – across end-to-end consumer and commercial payments – promises a vast improvement in convenience, it also introduces more risk.
This webinar will discuss financial fraud, scams, regulations, and consortium perspectives around the digital payment ecosystem. The session will cover fraud situations, latest trends, emerging risks, current gaps, including sophisticated fraud attempt occurred and specific strategies on how losses can be prevented. The attendees will receive specific, straightforward approaches to prevent and reduce payment fraud, and to protect their organisations from losses.
We’ll also delve deeper into the payments industry landscape and the know-hows about the regulations and strategies around securing these digital payments initiatives.
- Christopher J Tan, Global ISV Revenue Acceleration APJ, Global Markets & Partners, Intel
- Cyril Arnesto, Head, Fraud & Anti-Financial Crimes Operations, Unionbank of the Philippines
- Durgadas Rege, Chief of Internal Vigilance, RBL Bank
- Radish Singh, ASEAN Financial Services Risk Management Leader, EY (Moderator)
- Shane Burnett, Sr. Solution Advisor, SAS
Webinars on analytics software for Advanced Analytics, Business Intelligence, Artificial Intelligence (AI), Risk, Marketing and IT.
If you have any questions, visit www.sas.com/contact to get in touch with us.
Visit www.sas.com for more details.…