Whilst cloud environments offer significant benefits to Australian businesses, managing the vital encryption keys that control access and secure your data across multiple clouds can present additional risk and an excessive administrative burden.
Join us as we explore the cloud encryption landscape, including:
- What are the benefits of moving to the cloud?
- What data security challenges do organisations have when moving to the cloud?
- What are the regulators asking organisations to do with their data?
- How do you keep your data safe and fully managed in-country without adding administrative burden and risk?
And hear from our speakers:
- Julian Fay, Chief Technology Officer, Senetas
- Ben Doyle, Chief Information Security Officer, Thales Australia
- Andrew Joyner, Engineering and Managed Service Manager, Thales Australia