Low-emission ammonia – cutting through the hype… and the colours
Chris Lawson, Shruti Kashyap, Willis Thomas and Paul Butterworth
About this talk
• The low-emission ammonia market (blue, green and turquoise ammonia) is attracting unprecedented attention across the commodities space, with over 80 million tonnes of speculative capacity announced in 2021 alone
• There is no shortage of hype surrounding the potential of low-emission ammonia as a decarbonisation solution…
• … but nitrogen is a hard to abate industry, and its value to food security cannot be understated.
• This CRU webinar will delve into the background of low-emission ammonia, provide an overview of projects announced thus far, as well as the costs and environmental challenges.
• We will highlight some of the in-depth research conducted by different CRU teams, including our newly formed CRU Sustainability department, to help better understand this industry.
On this channel, you will get access to CRU’s webinars across the ferrous, non-ferrous and fertilizers sector. Please register to tailor your alerts so you will not miss out on any upcoming webinars, whilst listening to our past webinars.…