Chris Houlden, Alex Tuckett, Dmitry Popov, Chris Lawson, Ross Strachan, Nikhil Shah, Matthew Watkins
With markets in apparent disarray, experts from all major commodity areas will join with CRU’s Head of Economics and an energy specialist to appraise markets one month on from the invasion of Ukraine. They will share their independent analysis of the implications of the war on commodity markets now, and in future scenarios.
The free webinar includes discussion and Q&A, addressing the following topics:
1. Who’s hit hardest and what does recovery look like?
2. Where will lost supply come from, and at what cost?
3. Where next for commodity and energy prices and what will this mean for inflation?
1. The impact of sanctions and high energy prices
2. Disruption to supply
3. Demand destruction
4. The role of China and other potential markets for Russia