Sergey Soldatov, Head of Kaspersky Security Operations Center
In 2021, Kaspersky Managed Detection and Response reported more than 8,000 incidents to customers worldwide. To provide information about the modern threat landscape and the techniques commonly being used by attackers, the Kaspersky team has accumulated all the anonymized customer cases identified via this service into a single analytics report.
During this webinar, Sergey Soldatov, Head of Kaspersky Security Operations Center, will summarize the findings from MDR's operations, including observations on:
• The most attacked industries
• The severity of reported incidents
• The nature of high severity incidents
• Common MITRE ATT&CK tactics and techniques used by adversaries
• The most efficient detection technologies for different attack stages
Join this webinar for insights that will help you stay informed about real-life attacks and leave you better prepared to respond in the event of one.