Sekou Roland Sako, Security Researcher at ICS CERT Kaspersky and Andrey Sazonov, Project manager at Aprotech
Today Industry 4.0 is transforming from a concept to an everyday reality. Industrial internet of things (IIoT) is a key contributor to this evolution. Despite the clear benefits, its technological complexity and rapid development opens more ways for threat actors to exploit IIoT vulnerabilities. Among the looming threats for IIoT adopters are network attacks, software configuration changes, unauthorized access, cloud storage hacking and many others.
During this webinar, experts will talk about the most relevant threats, as well as dedicated solutions that help to protect the Internet of Things at its key element - the gateway level.
You will learn about:
- Common weaknesses in IoT and how they can be exploited
- Vulnerabilities’ case studies: insecure communication protocols and Denial of Service
- Kaspersky IoT Secure Gateway for creation of end-to-end services – key features (Siemens MindSphere, KasperskyOS, KISG, etc.)
- Use cases: industrial IoT, video surveillance, integration with ERP systems
- General recommendations on how to protect IoT infrastructure using cyber immune devices
This webinar is for large and niche industrials, OT/IT security managers and engineers – broadly, for those who want to save the time and money by avoiding IIoT cybersecurity incidents.