EPS: Colin Lynch, CEO • Brian Colgan, Security Solutions | Nuvoton: Jason Lin, VP • Robert Ling, Senior Technology Manager
You're designing a product that will be connected to the IoT. What should you be thinking about? How are you going to protect your valuable IP and safeguard against counterfeiting or over-production? What measures have you taken to ensure that your device will be guarded against malicious attacks once it’s on the market? Headlines about cyber-attacks are becoming all too familiar with real costs, real impacts, and real lives at stake. But how do you guarantee your IoT device is safe?
In this practical guide, we boil it down to the 3 S's - Software, Security and Safety - how and at which point these must be integrated into your product development. We will present a high-level overview of the IoT Security market, why cybersecurity is necessary and which microcontrollers will best suit your application. We will describe how trusted IoT security ecosystem partners can help you achieve a truly secure connected product, from the silicon coming out of the factory, and throughout the manufacturing process.
• What are the main security standards in developing for IoT?
• What are the roles of the silicon vendor and secure provisioning partner in the IoT Security ecosystem?
• How to implement seamless security throughout the manufacturing process?
• Features and business prospects of Nuvoton’s IoT security M235x Series and NuMicro® Family MCU
• When should you opt for TrustZone or Non-TrustZone for applications?