There is no shortage of options when it comes to building a CX strategy. But once CX leaders have executed on that strategy, how do they continue to optimize it? And more importantly, how do they know whether their strategy is, indeed, successful?
In this webinar, you’ll learn exactly what successful companies are doing—and why—with prescriptive advice that will help you optimize your own strategies.
Metrigy CEO Robin Gareiss will share a recipe for CX success, based on her Customer Engagement Transformation research study of 700 organizations. A subset of the research participants was placed into a “success group” based on their high levels of before-and-after business metrics after implementing advanced CX technologies.
Join Robin and Jacki Tessmer, VP of product marketing for Enghouse Interactive, for a lively and informative session that will give you the metric-backed recommendations you need to optimize your CX strategy. Among the issues we will discuss:
- Why are so many organizations integrating their unified communications and contact center platforms—and why is integration more likely in the cloud?
- As companies continue to adopt Microsoft Teams, how are they integrating it into their contact center platforms?
- What is driving the use of video for customer interactions, and how does its use translate into business success?
- How are companies using artificial intelligence and analytics to help customer journeys and agent experience?
- How are CX leaders measuring success?
Register today for this webinar—and get guidance on making your own CX strategy even more successful.