Moderated by Moderated by: Adam Ryan, Chief Services Officer @ Calligo. Joined by Perkins Coie & IAPP, DWF and KPMG
About this talk
Your cloud environment sets the tone for how your data is treated.
But it has never been harder for your data to be treated continuously safely.
• More disparate workforces, probably permanently
• More security risks as cybercriminals take advantage of the dissolved network perimeter
• More chance of accidental breaches working from home
• More data privacy legislation being passed
• More consumer sensitivity over how personal data is used
• More regulator scrutiny
• More regulators keen to hold individual board members to account, not just the business
Tackling all of these risks and threats requires Data Safety.
Not just data security – which is where the bulk of attention is usually paid – but equally ensuring continuous adherence to data privacy obligations, compliance with industry regulations and good governance. This combination alone makes your data ‘safe to use’ – which is a necessity for the agility and innovation that 2021 calls for. And so data safety must be built into your cloud environment, else every data interaction risks being a threat.
This talk, presented by experts in data security, data privacy and data governance industries, will:
• Explain the concept of Data Safety
• Identify the key questions CEOs need to ask of their Data Safety leadership team
• Show how these questions should manifest in the design of your cloud environment
• Using real-world examples, show the commercial contribution of data safety to the bottom line
Panellists: Dominique Shelton Leipzig, Partner and co-chair of the Privacy & Data Management Board @ Perkins Coie + Board Member @ IAPP | Stewart Room, Global Head of Data Protection, Privacy and Cyber Security @ DWF Law + President of the National Association of DPOs | Arthur Mainja, Senior Manager @ KPMG + Chairman of the Channel Islands Information Security Forum (CIISF) | Mark Herridge, Chief Information Security Officer @ Calligo
Kindly supported by Lenovo | Powered by Intel®
Calligo is the world's first end-to-end managed data services provider, with a global track record in improving organizations' productivity & profitability by making their data more available, secure, and safe.
Alongside industry experts, we'll be discussing topics such as Data Privacy, Cloud, Business IT, Productivity and Data Insights such as Machine Learning, Automation and Data Visualization.…